This is an event hosted by Java from Never Growing Old. It’s called Meet Me On Monday and you have to answer 5 questions about yourself so others in the blogosphere can get to know you. This is my FIRST one, so bare with me if I’m not very good at this. I’ll get better as I go along, I promise!
Here are the questions for my 1st Meet Me on Monday:
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I wear my wedding set on my left hand every day, however, since I’m a jewelry fanatic, I will wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and even broaches (sometimes on my jeans!) depending on the outfit I’m wearing that particular day! I match EVERYTHING! I’m very anal that way!
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Oh I’m a total twirler! And sometimes get dizzy.
3. How many siblings do you have? I have 7 siblings. Let’s see, 3 brothers, Dan and Mark are 43, and Tim is 41. I have 4 sisters, Caroline is 45, Shannon is 34, Tracey is 33, and Kate, the baby, is a mere 31! I’m the oldest, also 45, it’s a LONG story.
4. Were you named after anyone? Not my first name, which IS Pamela. My middle name is Louise, which was the middle names of my bio-mother and maternal grandmother, who both had the names Helen Louise. Talk about confusing, especially when my bio-mother went back to her maiden name! They are both deceased now and talk about a fiasco at the cemetary when my bio-mother died, they actually put HER where my grandmother was supposed to go!
5. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi. Funny. Half my siblings are Pepsi and half are Coke—how does THAT happen?